Swimming is a sport where opposite sexes exclusive train together, while wearing almost nothing. This union creates the opportunity for dating, love, and possibly marriage. Purdue became infatuated with a fast swimmer that lap me continuously during the warm-up. With swimming around in my head all day, we decided to get married, to tie the knot in August 2014.
My experience is not an exception, as even the Olympic athletes are uniting, just look at Matt grevers and Annie Chandler. Once again, the pool is a major avenue for romance! If you are without valentine this Valentine ‘s day, try one of these pick-up lines Uber cheese swimming – inspired by a swimmer and you may be lucky! (but probably not).
Lines of pick – up, courtesy of @ swimmerlines on twitter swimming specialists and the glory of the Internet:
1. You ‘re the end of practice? Because you are always in my mind.
2. You are the atarraxamento, because you is all what I was expecting.
3. Is your name flip turn, because I am in love with you.
4. You make me girl / boy needs to spray protective glasses anti fog.
5. You ‘re the black line? Because I ‘m lost without you.
6. You can stop swimming behind your dreams, I ‘m fine here.
7. I don ‘t know if it’ s the butterfly, 200 or you just took your breath away.
8. My love for you is like a mile, go on and on.
9. Are you tired? Because you were swimming through my mind all day.
10. You ‘re my racing suit? Because you ‘re tight.